Friday, December 17, 2004

Last Dayz Alwayz End In New Beginningz

Today was the last day of school before the X-mas break. It feels as though I lost something. Strange, it almost feels as though it were my last day at school, period. As if I were going to go through some big change over the holidays. Either that or never go back. I highly doubt the second one though. I just feel this complete sense of loss, and yet, also, ... a different type of euphoria. It's as if this section of my so-called "life" is coming to a close. But around the bend is a blind turn. I can't tell, yet, whether it leads to a brick wall at the back of an alley or a whole different array of directions that I cold take. But if I listen hard, I think I can hear the sound of city traffic.

No comments: